- Conditioner for aquatic plants in aquariums without or with few fish.
- Apply while aquarium lights are off.
- Shake well before use
- Initial application: apply 1 capful for each 38lit. / 10Gal. of water.
- Weekly thereafter: apply 1 capful for each 76lit. / 20 Gal. for a densely planted aquarium. Reduce dosage proportionately to the aquatic plant population in the aquarium, or after every water change.
- Do not overdose.
- Suggestion: Monitor the iron level regularly. values between 0.10 and 0.25mg are normally adequate. Use a reliable chelated iron test kit or checker. In aquariums with moderate fish population, use with Micro Lush1- dose separately.