- Conditioner for aquatic plants in aquariums populated with fish.
- Apply while aquarium lights are.
- Shake well before use
- Initial application: apply 1 capful for each 38lit. 10 gal. of water.
- Weekly thereafter: apply 1 capful for each 76lit. 20 gal. for a densely planted aquarium. Reduce dosage proportionately to the aquatic plant population in the aquarium, or after every water change.
- Do not overdose
- Suggestion: Monitor the iron level regularly. values between 0.10 and 0.25 mg are normally adequate. Use a reliable chelated iron test kit or checker.