- Conditioner for the decrease of pH levels (hydrogen ions) in fresh water aquariums.
- Why use Advitan pH Minus: The well-being of aquarium inhabitants including aquatic plants depend to a large extend on the pH level being kept as constant as possible, and also depending on the fish species in the aquarium.
- How to administer Advitan pH Minus
- }Determine the kH value before applyingAdvitan pH Minus. kH value should be at a minimum of 2 dkH.
- if necessary, amend the kH value using Advitan kH Booster to increase the kH level. Then apply Advitan pHMinus accordingly.