- Coral Rx – a different type of coral dip
- Coral Rx was designed by keeping the health of your coral in mind. The proprietary blend of natural ingredients contains no iodine, which is known to stain corals, nor does Coral Rx contain oxidizers whose by-products are often toxic and continue to react with surrounding tissue.
- Coral Rx removes many of the “hard to deal with” coral pests like Acropora-Eating Flatworms, Montipora-Eating Nudibranchs and Zoanthid-Eating Nudibranchs. Directions
- Dosage per gallon of dip
- Coral Rx RPO: 30 drops (1oz. bottle produces approximately 17 gallons of coral dip)
- Shake bottle of Coral Rx. Add dosage as stated above based on product purchased to 1 gallon (3.8 liters) of saltwater from aquarium. Mix well. Using a small power head, keep the water moving and place coral in the coral dip. If you do not have a power head, gently shake coral in the coral dip. Keep coral in the coral dip for 5 – 10 minutes. After 5 – 10 minutes, remove coral and discard the coral dip. Do not reuse the coral dip as parasite may release toxins. Rinse coral with clean saltwater and return to aquarium.Do not add Coral Rx directly into aquarium!
Coral RX Coral Dip 8oz