- Full Glass Terrarium
- Built-in drain
- Ideal for bioactive habitats
- Single door for maximum viewing pleasure
- With patented ventilation system
- Monsoon ready
- Self-closing inlets for wire/tubing
- High quality stainless steel mesh
- Raised bottom frame
- Locks to prevent escape
- Hinged lockable cover
- The single front opening door allows maximum viewing pleasure and provides easy access for maintenance and feeding. A push-button lock keeps the terrarium secure and can even be outfitted with an optional lock to prevent unwanted opening.
- The hinged cover can be locked and unlocked with a single button, and can be fully opened. A clear glass panel in the front ensures maximum visible light penetration and a stainless steel ventilation strip in the back guarantees optimal ventilation. The patented dual ventilation system keeps the single front glass door free of condensation, even in humid conditions. It creates a natural upward flow of air to ensure optimal and healthy conditions. Excess heat is dissipated through the top mesh and prevents heat from accumulating, creating temperature gradients in the terrarium. The screen mesh allows UV and infrared penetration when these bulbs are required. Four self-closing inlets for wire/tubing in the back facilitate the installation of powered accessories like waterfall pumps, filters, the Exo Terra's Monsoon, etc. The inside front of the lid has a Monsoon Nozzle mounting point on each side of the terrarium.
Exo Terra Tree Frog Terrarium Small Tall 45x45x60