- Mysis Shrimp have been the primary food source of reef aquariums for years and years. The small shrimp like crustacean is much like brine shrimp but contains much higher nutrient levels while still being an enticing food source for marine fish. This brackish water species of mysis is a great primary food source for freshwater or saltwater fish.
- Feeding Suggestions:
- Feed only as much as your fish will consume in a 1 minute period multiple times a day. It is best to feed very small amounts multiple times a day over a single large feeding. Fish will naturally graze and scavenge for food throughout the day and by offering different foods multiple times a day will mimic their natural feeding instincts and lead to better coloration and overall healthier fish.
- Why Hikari?
- 3-step sterilized
- Free of harmful bacteria
- Free of harmful parasites
- Free of foul odors
- Bio-encapsulated with multi-vitamins
- Vitamins in the animal not the water
- Similar to gut loading
- Guarantees your pet gets the vitamins
- Provides maximum nutrition for your fish
Hikari Bio-Pure Frozen Mysis Shrimp