- Designed to raise the level of magnesium safely in a marine system and will not upset the ionic balance.
- This concentrated supplement contains over 72,000 ppm of cationic magnesium. It is nitrate, phosphate and gluconate free.
- Magnesium has an important role in keeping concentrations of calcium in the marine system. If the concentrations of magnesium drops it will be very difficult to increase the concentrations of calcium. Due to the rapid bonding of calcium and carbonates in the marine system, this is usually manifested by what is referred to as a snow storm (precipitate) upon addition of calcium or alkaline buffer. The concentration of magnesium should be maintained at 1,320 mg/L. (1,320 ppm) natural seawater concentration.
- MICROBE-LIFT/Magnesium Supplement is a bio-available natural component.
- MICROBE-LIFT/Magnesium Supplement does not require any pre-dissolving and is an essential element for hard and soft corals, which is normally depleted by filtration and coral absorption. Magnesium Supplement is ionically balanced for reef and marine aquaria.
- It is not necessary to use more magnesium supplement than recommended to increase and maintain the concentration level.
- Available Sizes
- 8 fl. oz. (236 mL.) (MAG08)
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Follow directions carefully
- May cause eye or skin irritation
- If in eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes and get medical attention
- This product is intended for use with all ornamental and aquarium fish but may not be used with fish intended for human consumption.
Microbe-Lift Magnesium Supplement 8 fl. oz.