- Vitamin A Plus
- MICRO-FINE VITAMIN A SUPPLEMENT
- Our Micro Fine Vitamin A Supplement for Reptiles and Amphibians. Contains Preformed Vitamin A as well as Natural Ingredients which provide Beta Carotene.
- INFORMATION: Preformed Vitamin A (Retinol) is an essential fat soluble vitamin that in nature comes from animal sources only. Plant sources of Vitamin A, such as Beta Carotene and other Carotenoids, must be converted into this active animal form to be utilized by the body. Carotenoids can be converted into Retinol by some species given optimal conditions, but it has been shown that deficiencies can develop if Preformed Vitamin A is not directly provided in the Retinol form. This Supplement provides Preformed Vitamin A in the form of a spray dried water dispersible Retinyl Acetate powder in combination with natural sources of Beta Carotene derived from algae.
- DIRECTIONS: This product contains high levels of preformed Vitamin A (Retinol). As a regular supplement, it should not be used more than once per week by “dusting” insects, or sprinkling on fresh vegetables at a level of one teaspoon per pound. Retinol and other fat soluble vitamins can build up in the body. Prolonged over supplementation can lead to toxicity and overdose or kill your specimens.
- Refrigeration will extend freshness
Repashy Superfoods Vitamin A Plus 3oz